Monday, December 21, 2009

Cynthia Rowley










I was laid off  last October.  So...for the past 2 months, I've been desperately searching for a new job.  Instead of applying for another boring office job, I viewed this time as an opportunity to finally start making my way up the very high, very long, fashion ladder.  And after what seemed like the loooooongest 2 months of my life...I got a new job with Cynthia Rowley!! I can't wait! I've always loved Cynthia's collections.  She is really playful with the balance between her neutrals and the bold pops of color.  
So excited... wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Grandma Jean said...

You don't need luck Missa, you will excel at whatever you put your mind to -- although I have to admit that a few prayers were said too!

We can't wait to have you (and Kyle) come to celebrate Christmas with us!