Monday, November 23, 2009

Classic Claudia







Last weekend, my good friend Alex and I made dinner, drank some wine, and watched one of our favorite movies: "Love Actually."  I know it is still technically too early to watch Christmas movies but we couldn't help ourselves.  One of my favorite story lines is: (SPOILER ALERT!!) Liam Neeson's character, Daniel, suffers a huge loss.  He wife dies, leaving him with a stepson who is hopelessly in love, and between them they devise a way to make her love him back. Daniel, himself, has given up hope for love, until he meets Claudia Schiffer's character at the end... and hope is renewed.  The first time I saw it I almost didn't believe that it was Claudia.  With no makeup and a stocking hat on, she looked like the everyday soccer mom.  In Russian Vogue's December issue, she looks anything but!!!  Proving, yet again, that she can be a mother AND a supermodel. 
Photos: Claudia Schiffer by Sølve Sundsbø for Vogue Russia

No comments: