Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jealousy




Jealousy has consumed me today.  My mom and my brother left this morning for a destination wedding in Mexico!!! Ohhhh.... bitter, bitter jealousy!  Not that I don't have something to look forward to.  Tomorrow, my husband and I are having our very first Thanksgiving at home.  We couldn't visit family because he has to work tomorrow night so we are spending the entire day cooking and listening to music. (With the Lion's game on in the background, of course.)  Even with the promise of squash ravioli in a brown butter sauce, sausage fennel stuffing, and pumpkin pie... I still can't help but be a little jealous of the sun and ocean views my family is enjoying.  Hopefully soon I'll be lounging in the sunshine somewhere (preferably wearing Gucci's new resort collection), but until then I'll just be dreaming...

No comments: