Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Cock your hat - angles are attitudes." -Frank Sinatra






Nothing says style to me more than a well placed hat. When I was growing up I remember watching "Guys and Dolls" for the first time.  Sinatra and Brando in their perfectly cocked fadoras were so stylish and mysterious, I instantly fell in love with hats.  Lately, I've found myself wearing quite a few hats, literally and figuratively.  This week I started my new job with Cynthia Rowley.  I love being around the clothes all day, it keeps me inspired.  I actually look forward to working which is something completely new for me. ;)  And with the freezing weather here in Chicago, I've been wearing out my vintage wool hats and fedoras.  I was thrilled that there were so many hats on the spring runways.  Some of my favorites are above.
From Top: L'Wren Scott (1& 2),Isaac Mizrahi, Oscar de la Renta, Donna Karan
Photos: Marcio Madeira via style.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont look good in hats. :(