Friday, January 1, 2010

Ink!






Happy New Year everyone! I had a pretty laid back night of movies, champagne, and close friends.  I also made my own little resolution list.  This year I would like to:
*Start learning french
*Eat more organically
*Cook as much as possible from scratch
*Build my "classics" wardrobe
*Get another tattoo
I got my first tattoo last year (Roman numerals on my left wrist "VIIXXII" for my anniversary) and I'm totally hooked!  I had been told that tattoos were addicting but never believed it... but "Hi, My name is Marissa. I'm addicted to tattoos." ;)
Photos: Alasdair McLellan for Vogue Russia

2 comments:

Grandma Jean said...

Sorry Missa,

I love you, but I think these tattoos are awful -- I guess to each his/her own. Wonder what they will look like when they are my age?

Anonymous said...

I was mesmorized by her great full lips and bleached eyebrows. I didnt even notice the tattoos.