Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bustlin' out






I am a total caffeine addict.  So much so that I don't think it actually affects me anymore (until I miss my morning coffee and end up with a terrible headache).  I usually go to Starbucks for my coffee fix.  Starbucks makes it easy. They're everywhere and their barista/os are well-oiled machines.  I do have to admit, however, that I love going to Caribou more.  Their employees are always a little sassier and they have daily trivia (which the geek in me always enjoys).  Today's trivia is what inspired this post.  The question was, "What Victorian fashion purposely gave women a larger derriere?"  Smiling, I correctly answered the question, "A bustle."  I received my 10 cents off my latté and immediately thought of this little number.  I remember loving Dior's fall couture show and this bustled dress in particular.  If I had this dress I wouldn't have to wonder if my tush looks fat.  Of course it doesn't.  It isn't my butt, just my bustle sticking out. ;)
Photo: Monica Feudi for gorunway.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to small McDonalds coffee with 2 creams. That is what happens when its affordable and you have to drive past 2 to get to work.
I love the shoes the model has on in the pic.