Monday, October 19, 2009

Fringe with Benefits






Ever since I could remember I've loved fringe.  I begged my mom to let me be a flapper for halloween one year and continued to wear my costume well into February.  I love how fringe moves with your body.  I mean I dare you to wear it and not strut... it's impossible to do! So I was so happy that the fall 2009 collections included fringe and even happier when I saw it still in the Spring 2010 collections! Fringe can be found everywhere this fall. From dresses and skirts to shoes, jewelry and even bras!  Some of my favorites are above along with a few fringe masterpieces from the latest shows... Simply gorgeous!


1. Zac Posen  2. Kimberly Ovitz  3. La Perla  4. Christian Louboutin  5. Giambattista Valli  
6. Isaac Mizrahi  7 & 8. Dolce and Gabbana

No comments: