Friday, October 16, 2009

Dreaming of my future blog life...











Hello to the vast unknown! Lately, I've had a back up of creativity and I was in DESPERATE need of an outlet. So my dear friend Melissa (shout out!) suggested starting a blog about what I love, which happens to be fashion, food, and city life. It sounded easy enough, but writing this I feel like I am in the middle of a very awkward introduction. Like the person who is introducing me forgot my name or something. Perhaps it will get easier once I get the niceties out of the way.

A bit about me: I'm currently living in Chicago with my lovely, actor husband. 
Things I love: Chanel (well, basically everything Karl Lagerfeld creates. The man is awe-inspiring), Heels so high they border on ridiculous, Good Theatre, Wine, Autumn, Short skirts, and funny friends.
What do you love?

5 comments:

yo said...

Hi,

As man I have to tell you I LOVE SHORT SKIRTS!!! I like Hugo Boss, red wine, spring, photography, and also good theatre.

You'll love blogger!

Marissa Pepperell said...

Thank so much darlin! I'm sure I'll be posting some Hugo soon... love him!

The Pepperells said...

Way to go Marissa....way to follow your dreams!!

Love ya!

Greg, Kasey, and Cillian said...

So proud, darling! I love the blog and think you have picked fantastic pictures!

Grandma Jean said...

I am about as far from fashion as you can get -- that being said, I may know nothing about fashion but I do know that I love you.